Encrypted Email from VRB Network Consulting provides a comprehensive encryption solution, at the organization-level, to help ensure your confidential communications are safe, secure, and comply with state and federal regulations.
Who Should Use Encrypted Email?
Organizations in certain industries, such as Financial Services, Healthcare, or Law, have ethical, fiduciary, and regulatory duties to ensure that their clients’ personal information remains confidential.
Watch our YouTube Video Presentation!
Encrypted Email from VRB Network Consulting can help you comply with industry-specific privacy legislation, including:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- California Security Breach Notification Act (SB 1386)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- State-specific privacy laws (currently 46 states)
How Does It Work?
Encrypt email at the organization level
Policy-based Encrypted Email effortlessly encrypts emails based on company-wide rules and policies which are easily setup and managed – all without disrupting day-to-day workflow.
VRB Network Consulting can help setup and maintain all the policies, starting with our exclusive HIPAA Template, and then adding any keywords or other policies you need. It is a fully customizable and compehensive system.
- All email content and attachments automatically scanned to detect whether message warrants encryption before being sent
- Examples: emails with social security numbers or credit card numbers, patient information, and legal case information
- Policies can be configured to encrypt and send, return to sender, or delete messages with insecure content
- Reduces human error, minimizes risk of security breaches
- No additional software or plug-ins required
Policy-Based Encrypted Email is an add-on service when subscribed to the VRB Network Consulting Hosted Exchange 2013 service. The low monthly fee is based on a ‘per mailbox’ basis for all the mailboxes in your company.