A Fully Secure Hosted Exchange 2013 Environment
So you’re about to entrust your company’s critical business data and Email Communications to a Hosted Exchange Provider…
How confident are you that your information will be safe?
We consider security fundamental to the premium service we provide our clients. In fact, our business is predicated on our ability to offer a more secure environment than our clients could afford to deploy ‘on-premise’.
Security controls extend across every aspect of our Hosted Exchange Solution including:
In addition to regular backups, VRB Network Consulting’s partner replicates your Exchange 2013 data in ‘real-time’ from one set of premium hardware to another. This protects the critical information your business keeps within Exchange, even in the event of hardware failure or database corruption. It also enables us to rapidly restore the full functionality of your Exchange environment should an issue occur.
Multiple redundant, enterprise-class Firewalls and Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) prevent unwarranted intrusions and ensure only authorized users access your Hosted Exchange environment.
Physical Security – Dedicated Security Staff – Employee Controls
We invest a great deal more in physical security than most IT organizations could ever afford. Each of our Premium Datacenters are closely monitored and guarded 24x7x365 with sophisticated pan/tilt closed-circuit TVs. Secure access is strictly enforced using the very latest technology, including electronic man-trap devices between lobby and Datacenter, motion sensors, and controlled ID key-cards. Security Guards are stationed at every entrance to each site.
A dedicated, full-time Security Staff is led by a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) analyst. Every employee, regardless of their role, undergoes a rigorous background check.
Employee access to passwords, encryption keys, and electronic credentials are also strictly controlled.
SAS 70 Type II Certification
VRB Network Consulting’s partner is SAS 70 Type II certified company-wide, not just at the Datacenter level. This certification requires an independent auditor to validate, in their opinion, that the controls and processes in use are effective over its one year evaluation period.
Email Security and Continuity
VRB Network Consulting offers a full suite of services that provide our clients with secure and ‘always available’ Hosted Exchange 2013 Email:
- Anti-Spam: All VRB Network Consulting Exchange accounts include SpamStopper™ or SpamStopper Pro™, our advanced Anti-Spam software, to provide the ultimate in Spam protection at no cost.
- Anti-Virus: VRB Network Consulting provides VirusStopper™, comprehensive managed Anti-Virus protection of all Exchange mailboxes, free of charge. This advanced software catches 99.999% of all viruses that could potentially infiltrate and harm your mailboxes and your Exchange environment.
- Content Filtering: VRB Network Consulting Hosted Exchange clients can limit email content to comply with acceptable business use policies, company, state, and federal communications regulations.
- Encrypted Email: Email between mailboxes on our system is natively encrypted.
- Policy-Based Encrypted Email (Add-On): Clients may elect to use our Policy-Based Encrypted Email solution in order to communicate externally with military-grade encryption of email and attachments. Our solution effortlessly encrypts emails based on ‘company-wide’ rules and policies:Our Encrypted Email Solutions are backed by a globally recognized Certificate Authority. Standards-based technologies are used, such as Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), S/MIME, and X.509 certificates, to establish confidentiality, message integrity, and user authentication.
- All email content and attachments are automatically scanned to detect whether the message warrants encryption before being sent.
- Policies can be configured to encrypt and send, return to sender, or delete messages with insecure content. This option reduces human error and minimizes the risk of security breaches.
Infrastructure You Can Count On
Multiple Premium Datacenters: VRB Network Consulting’s partner operates Six Premium Datacenters in the U.S. and One in the U.K.; each serviced by multiple Tier-1 Internet providers, including Sprint, Level 3, UUnet (Verizon Business), and Global Crossing. This not only ensures optimal routing to client end-points, but it also enables us to dynamically route around Internet service availability issues.
Multi-Million Dollar, continually upgraded hardware: Best-in-class servers, storage, and network hardware from Dell, EMC, and Cisco are the cornerstones of our infrastructure. Each Datacenter operates redundant Cisco carrier class switches with firewall and load balancing modules. Built for availability and throughput, this flagship technology virtually eliminates disconnects due to server availability or network issues. To ensure we consistently meet or exceed the service expectations of our users, we never stop investing in our infrastructure.