REMOTE (anywhere) or ONSITE Computer Repair Services at your home or office located in the Ocean County (including Long Beach Island), Atlantic County, and Burlington County areas.
Please see the Computer Repair Services page for more info.
Clients may request a Remote Tech Support connection to their PC.
- Please complete the popup form, and click on the ‘Enter Help Desk Queue‘ button.
- If a technician is not available, please follow the prompts to send a Text Message Page. You will promptly receive a return call to discuss your support issues.
- If a technician is available, the Help Desk Tech Support session will initiate.
- You will be prompted to download a Help Desk ‘applet’. You must choose to ‘RUN’ or ‘INSTALL’ the applet (ActiveX Control).
- A Chat Session dialog box will then open, and you will be connected to the VRBnc Help Desk queue.
- Please wait for a Technician to respond to your Help Desk request… Thank you!
About Remote Help Desk Technical Support from VRB Network Consulting
- During tech support sessions, NO connection to your PC can be initiated without your approval.
- VRBnc Help Desk Tech Support sessions comply with: HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and other corporate, local, and federal regulations.
- Uses end-to-end 256-bit or 128-bit SSL encryption: These are the same security levels used and trusted by major banking institutions.
- Clients can choose to terminate the session at any time.
- All traces of the Client Applet disappear from your PC once the session has completed.
VRBnc Help Desk Tech Support Calling Card
Enables you to quickly connect to the VRBnc Help Desk queue from a desktop icon
New Corporate Accounts are Welcome!
- Affordable Support Contract Agreements may be negotiated for Corporate Clients. Please call or email your contact info and requests to: email@example.com. You will be contacted to discuss designing a custom solution to meet your needs.