How do you assure your coworkers, customers, and partners have access to the latest versions of key documents, contact lists, and other informational data they need?
Hosted SharePoint 2013 allows companies to centrally share and update information over the web.
Use it to manage documents, forms, lists, calendars, run Blogs, create Wikis, and much more.
Collabrate Inside and Outside your Company
Hosted SharePoint 2013 is designed to increase productivity. Small and mid-size businesses use it to create document storehouses that increase collaboration inside their company – as well as between their company and its partners, vendors, and customers.
Your employees – or the third-parties to which you give access – can securely share documents, calendars, contacts, links, ideas, and more, without wasting time exchanging inefficient emails.
Integrated with Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2013, Hosted SharePoint 2013 provides a powerful corporate intranet.
- Store documents online. Everyone works off a single, centrally-stored version of all documents, which can be easily opened using a hyperlink.
- ‘Check out’ files. Lock documents while they are being edited, so no one can overwrite the work of others.
- Run Blogs and Wikis. All of your staff can stay in the loop.
- Manage projects. Create project-specific websites, using built-in task lists, calendars, and document collaboration features to organize a team around specific tasks and deadlines.
New Expanded Features in SharePoint 2013
The new features in SharePoint 2013 – the latest version – provide better ease of use and increased functionality.
- Expanded Browser Support. Runs smoothly on Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, and 10 as well as Firefox and Safari.
- Improved Search. Optimizes search capabilities providing more relevant results and a more interactive search experience.
- List Enhancements. Improved user experience in the case of large lists.
- Mobile Device Enhancements. Expands access to various pages, lists and functionality from any smart device.
- Workflow Enhancements. Improves and expands options to build automated workflows that can accommodate complex business scenarios.
- Improved User Interface. Includes the Microsoft “Ribbon” interface, integration with Microsoft Office, drag and drop capabilities, and enhanced social media capabilities.
- Customizable Templates. Upload and use custom/third-party templates.
- Visio Services. View and share Visio diagrams directly in SharePoint Foundation 2013.
VRB Network Consulting offers Hosted SharePoint 2013 as an add-on service to your Hosted Exchange 2013 account. Your cost is determined by the amount of storage space you need and use. Installation and support of your Hosted SharePoint 2013 service is included in the monthly fee, plus a one-time set up fee; and user access is free. We offer end-user training for an additional contracted rate.
With Hosted SharePoint 2013, your staff can benefit from the great collaboration tools SharePoint 2013 has to offer – without the costly hardware and maintenance headaches. For even more productivity, check out the Hosted Lync Secure IM page.
(All costs are per company account, and storage capacities are not aggregated with Hosted Exchange 2013 mailbox storage)